The deadline for subscribing is the 11th of May 2020.
Since, due to the current COVID-19 circumstances, we cannot gather at our head office in Papendrecht, we are taking the Boskalis Inhouse Day online! During this virtual inhouse day, or so-called ‘E-house day’, we invite you to experience Boskalis.
Why attend a Boskalis E-house Day?
An E-house Day is a perfect event to learn about our projects, our way of working and our company culture. Also, it enables you to get insights into our career opportunities. Opportunities within our Dredging and Infra, Offshore Energy, and Salvage division. Whether in the form of a Junior or a Trainee position.
Is this something for me?
This day is something for you if:
- you are a BSc/MSc student OR a graduate with less than 2 years of working experience;
- you have a study background in Engineering (civil/mechanical/maritime/electrical/naval architecture), Business Administration, International Business or Finance & Control;
- you share our values: entrepreneurship, professionalism and teamwork;
- you are available Wednesday morning the 13th of May 2020 as of 10:00
- you are in for a fun and informative session
How can I participate?
Make sure to register to be able to participate. You will receive a confirmation of participation prior to the event with a link to the online environment. The deadline for subscribing is the 11th of May 2020.