An inhouseday is a perfect event to learn about our projects, our way of working and our company culture. Also, it enables you to get insights into our career opportunities. Opportunities within our Dredging and Infra, Offshore Energy, and Salvage division. This inhouseday will particularly provide you more information on the Boskalis Traineeship of 2020.
What will the program look like?
Further details about the program will be revealed during the day, but to give you an insight of what the program could look like:
- An interactive hands-on workshop to learn about one or more of our international projects;
- Personal development sessions;
- A lecture on a project or research-related topic by one of our experts;
- An information session on the Boskalis Traineeship;
- Networking drinks, informally get to know our Boskalis colleagues.
Can I participate?
This day is something for you if:
- you are a BSc/MSc student OR a graduate with less than 2 years of working experience;
- you have a study background in Engineering (civil/mechanical/maritime/electrical/naval architecture) or Finance & Control;
- you share our values: entrepreneurship, professionalism and teamwork;
- you are available Wednesday the 12th of February 2020;
- you are in for a fun and informative afternoon.
How can I register?
Make sure to register to save your spot. You will receive a confirmation of participation prior to the event. The deadline for subscribing is the 1st of February 2020. After the deadline has passed, any further registrations will be listed on the reserve list.
What are the Traineeship selection timelines?
The next Boskalis Traineeship will start per September 2020. Pre-registration is already possible and the official registration is due to open in January 2020. Make sure to mark Friday the 15th of May in your agenda: the Traineeship selection day. If you will be invited for our selection day, end of May you will know whether you will start as a trainee in September.